Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Post 1

Hello everyone. Today I am going to write my first post in the semester to the English class. My name is Carla Molina I am 21 years old. I was born in Chile in Santiago city. I am studying psychology at Universidad de Chile in first grade at the moment. I studied dentistry  last year at Universidad Diego Portales but I decided to quit this career because I didn´t really like that. I have a little sister her name is Fernanda. We have two dogs and their names are Abril and Emilia. I live with my sister and my dad and my two dogs in an apartment in the center of the Santiago city since last July. I like to go to the park in my free time and go to the cinema with someone.

Bye.





8 comments:

  1. I thought that you was younger, I would never thought that you studied a career before this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dogs but I dont have anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "asdfgghjklñ" its a really creative title to this, i love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you for decided stay in this university with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carliiii, sometimes i see you Instagram account and i think your dogs are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CARLI I LOVE U SO MUCH U'RE WONDERFUL. also I love your little sis <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love Abril and Emilia, and I really love youuuuu! <3

    ReplyDelete

POST 8

Hello again I have to writte two post, now I am going to talk about a subject about this semester. Well I don't really like something...