Wednesday, September 6, 2017

post 2

When I was a little girl I liked to play with my cousins, We played all the day to cooked fake food, danced with the radio music, ran in the garden , mixed things like shampoo with grass and mud because We wanted to make experiments , I didn't know that I could study when I was a grown up girl because I like to do a lot of different things, in the school I really loved the science like biology or chemistry then I decided to study one career with them, I wanted to study medicine because I was very interested in understanding the human body and their different things, when I go out to the school I tried three times to go to the university to study medicine but I didn't achieve to enter in the medicine school, then my parents said "you should go to study dentistry" and I thought that was a good idea but I didn't like it then I decided to drop out  this career and try to study psychology but I don't like either :( 

6 comments:

  1. I love you, let's go to drop out the career and be doctors like grey's anatomy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you hate everything, what do you really like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carli, don't give up. You will be good in whatever:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also played with my cousins when I was a little chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh when I was a child I also mixed things!

    ReplyDelete

POST 8

Hello again I have to writte two post, now I am going to talk about a subject about this semester. Well I don't really like something...