Wednesday, November 8, 2017

POST 8

Hello again I have to writte two post,
 now I am going to talk about a subject about this semester. 
Well I don't really like something about this semester, 
and I think that is awfull, but I have to write the post ,
 well I goint to talk about fake information, I like personality psychology ,
 this class is on Tuesday and I really love the Tuesday, I really love the teachers
 of this class, they are Danilo Sanhueza and Uwe in this moment I can’t remember 
him last  name, I write all the hour in their class, I really love when I go to the class
 and I hope an amazing class and Uwe read the power point all the hour, 
I think that is very productive and I feel so happy, In this class we study the
 different paradigms of the psychology with their different authors ,
 I like this subject because I love psychology paradigms because
 I can see a different perspective about the same topic, like study 
the personality from the conductism or study that the human from the
 humanism with Carl Rogers, or study the symptom with Sigmund Freud ,
 well I really love that, a lot, bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment

POST 8

Hello again I have to writte two post, now I am going to talk about a subject about this semester. Well I don't really like something...