Thursday, November 2, 2017

(:

Hello today I going to talk about an expert on my field because that is the homework, I think that I can't I can't say that I admire someone because I don't , in this university I wanted to meet really special teachers with a vocation and big minds but in general I am very dissaponted because I can't see vocation to teach, but I have to choose someone then I going to talk about the statistic´s professor, He is “Doble A” 😊
I don’t know more details about him life, but I can remember some things about the class like he work in studies about the PSU, he is thirty years old or more maybe, he in general wear formal clothes with beautiful ties

he studied in the University of Chile too and I remember that it was not good for the maths when he was a child and I think that is fun. The reason I mention this particular teacher is because I think that is a great teacher because I see that he always look interested to teach and he search the better way to teach, and he isn’t arrogant like else teachers in this university, I am ashamed to including some picture of him then I choose a fake picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST 8

Hello again I have to writte two post, now I am going to talk about a subject about this semester. Well I don't really like something...