Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Post 3 My best friend

I think that is difficult called someone "best friend", I always have a lot of friends but a bestfriend mmm, but I have to do my post about my best friend then I choose someone who is more near to be my best friend, her name is Francisca Lufi, I meet Francisca the last year in the university because in the summer all my classmate make a group on facebook but I wasn't interested in and Francisca netiher, then the first day of class we see that everyone speak a lot and we started to speak, we lived so near then we started to go together at fome everyday and make every homeworks together, and later we stay together everyday and in everything, she cooks me and take care at me when i am very sick, she makes me laught a lot for that reason I think that is my best friend , I think that my favorite story with Francisca is when we were very drunk and I went to the stage in a party.

5 comments:

POST 8

Hello again I have to writte two post, now I am going to talk about a subject about this semester. Well I don't really like something...