Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Post 3 My favorite piece of technology

Since I was a little girl the technology was very important in my life because my parents always bought different games of computer and I watch cartoons on the cable tv and I played with the nintendo and others, but now if I chose just one piece of technology I would choose my cellphone, my dad gave me my cellphone last year because I had another but it was stolen on the subway of Santiago city and I felt so sad because in my cellphone I had a lot of information of my test of the university, then my dad went to see me at the university on the next day and said "surprise!!!!!!" and gave me a new cellphone with a big screen because I wear glasses, I really love it because I can download every apps like instagram or facebook , I use my cellphone everyday because I chat with my friends and family or take some pictures, I think that it is very simple to use because it has just one button, I know that I can´'t live without my cellphone because when it was stolen I felt awfull.


4 comments:

POST 8

Hello again I have to writte two post, now I am going to talk about a subject about this semester. Well I don't really like something...