Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Emilia

Hello today I am going to talk about one special photograph for me, this photograph was taken by me yesterday, she is my little pet, her name is Emilia, I really love this picture because she put her legs like a lady dog.
I have two pets in my house, I spend all my time in my room with my little dogs because we share the bed and sleep together.
I received Emilia the last year because my mom wanted a new dog, Emilia was a little puppy, she was a bad puppy because she barked everyday and eat every things in my house like the sofa and my socks and my shoes and a lot of things because she was a really bad puppy, now she continue be a bad puppy because she still eat a lot of things but I really love her because she has a beautiful eyes like a teddy bear, she is very important for me because is the happiest puppy in the world she moves her tail everyday and jump like a rabbit.

2 comments:

POST 8

Hello again I have to writte two post, now I am going to talk about a subject about this semester. Well I don't really like something...