Wednesday, October 18, 2017

:)

Hello today I am going to talk about holidays, I like every holidays with tasty food like my birthday, Christmas, Easter or Halloween because in every holidays I eat candies and I really love sugar and  candies. But now I have to choose one holiday to write my post then I choose Christmas day, I know that is a religious holiday and I don't profess a religion but I like it because I like to see the decorations like the green and big trees with the lights and a lot of colour, in my country Christmas is in summer but I love the decoration that is associated with winter like the snow and the sweaters and the hot chocolate with cookies. This holiday is celebrated on 25th of December, in this holiday I spend my time with my family , we eat tasty food and buy gifts and decorations. In this holiday we celebrate that Jesus was born and it was great. Good bye! :)

2 comments:

POST 8

Hello again I have to writte two post, now I am going to talk about a subject about this semester. Well I don't really like something...